Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mysterios move of amazon.com

Why http://www.amazon.co.uk/State-Secrets-Insiders-Chronicle-Chemical/dp/1432725661/ref=pd_ts_b_10?ie=UTF8&s=books
moved my book from category Biological&Chemical?
I like to watch book sales in www.amazon.com because they selling mine either. It is very disturbing when British amazon.com moved my book from this category simply to Russian. But my book is mostly about Chemical Weapons. It happened when somewhat my book there became successful. At first I supposed that this seller eliminated a category Biological&Chemical. But not, there all books except of mine. Isn't it some kind of way to divert an attenition of potential customers interested with problems of chemical weapons? I am upset because goal of my book is real chemical disarmamement which cannot be fulfilled without putting under the OPCW control the Russian Novichok weapons.
January 24 1994. In front of Moscow City Court. In couple days FSB will arrest me again and send to Matrosskaya Prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment